- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
The International Emergency Department Leadership Institute (IEDLI) program 2017
6. november 2017 - 12. november 2017
The International Emergency Department Leadership Institute (IEDLI) program was created by Harvard Medical School faculty and other international experts to provide emergency department leaders with the skills and knowledge they need to operate successful emergency departments in any part of the world. Through interactive lectures and workshops, IEDLI courses will change the way you think about the problems facing your emergency department.
The 2017 IEDLI Program will be held 6-12 November 2017 in London, United Kingdom at The Rembrandt Hotel in South Kensington. This year’s courses include:
- Leadership Essentials: November 6-10
- Certified Emergency Department Executive (CEDE) Certification: November 6-8
- Continuing Executive Education: November 9-10
- ED Design: November 11-12
For more information, visit IEDLI.org. This program is designed for doctors, nurses, and administrators.IEDLI-Flyer-2017-London-A4-print